Our fees are based on the carefully researched rates recommended by the South African Dental Association (SADA rates).
Our invoices are immediately available. The responsibility for the settlement of the account is that of the account holder and is payable immediately on presenting of the invoice.
To make the settlement of your dental account more convenient, we offer several payment options:
- Credit card/Debit cards
- Electronic/Internet transfers
- Medical Finance
- Mediconnect Affiliated Cards
How Dental Fees Work
Important notice to all patients on how dental fees work:
- Our treatment is based on your dental health needs and not on your medical aid coverage.
- It is important that you understand and consent to both the treatment plan and the estimated cost of treatment.
- It is your right to accept or decline our recommended treatment plan. If you reject or delay recommended treatment, you do so at your own risk.
- You are requested to sign acceptance of our treatment plan and cost estimate. If clinical conditions require a change in treatment, full details and costs will be provided before proceeding with modified treatment.
- All patients will be furnished with an account for services rendered. Please review and understand what treatment was provided.
- Patients are responsible for payment of accounts, including any portion not reimbursed by their medical aid scheme.
Know Your Medical Scheme Cover:
- Your medical aid cover is a contract between you and the medical scheme and not between the doctor and medical scheme.
- All medical schemes have different conditions, limits and benefit levels.
- We strongly advise patients to understand their medical scheme coverage.
- We do not accept responsibility for your medical scheme coverage and you remain responsible for payment of all accounts.
- Benefits provided by medical schemes are not “Medical Aid Rates” and dentists are not obliged to charge that fee.
We are committed to providing an excellent dental care experience to you and your family.
We welcome discussion on any aspect of your treatment or the cost thereof.